Monday, February 7, 2011

Running Music


Every time I run on my treadmill I plug in a movie to watch. I don't know about you girls, but when I watch TV and try to run those 30 minutes seem to drag on FOREVER!!! Even with a good movie. I just found myself wanting to sit down and watch rather than run.

I pulled out some really awesome workout music that my old kickboxing instructor gave me, and downloaded it on my MP3 player. I LOVE running to it. When you have a beat to run to it makes a world of difference.

See for yourself...when there's a 5 second pause in between songs it seems like the longest 5 seconds of your life because you don't have that beat to run to anymore. Rather than running to the music you start to realize how tired you're getting.

Anyway, for anyone who needs some good running music let me know. I'll burn you a disk.

-Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. I definitely need the music to keep me running! I would love to try out your mix! Thanks Tiff:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, Ali and Heather, I have your music ready. I'll bring it by tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Tifany, I would love one. I need some motivation big time!

    ReplyDelete