Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lemon Water

I have to admit that I had a little Crystal Light addiction that I had to break. It was awful at first, but then I realized I was just craving a sweet drink. I decided a great alternative would be to squeeze a lemon wedge into every glass of water I drink. It worked! It actually makes me want to drink more water.

So for those of us that have some kind of drink addiction (diet or regular soda especially), this is a great replacement. Plus, it should make you feel good to know that there are plenty of health benefits that come along with drinking lemon water. Here's a great blog that tells you some of the biggest benefits (weight loss included) Simple Heath Cures

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Never mind on this one. I forgot that the acid ruins your teeth. :)It's a good temporary fix though to get the junk out of your system.

    ReplyDelete