Sunday, April 3, 2011

High Energy Survival Bars


Here it is! I'm finally posting this for those that wanted it. They are called, "High Energy Bars", but I call them, "Poop Bars". If any of you have issues going to the bathroom this is the bar for you!

You will definitely need to make a trip to Winco for these ingredients. They will also last you FOREVER! You will probably want to freeze half the pan. The original directions said to run through a meat grinder. So I guess if you have one, go for it!

High Energy Survival Bars

Ingredients

2 lbs pitted dates
2 lbs figs
2 lbs raisins
2 cups cashew pieces
2 cups sesame seeds
2 cups peanut butter

Directions

Place dates, figs and raisins in food processor. Place processed mixture in a large bowl and add cashews, sesame seeds and peanut butter. Combine well. Roll out on a cookie sheet. Cut into bars and wrap well.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I heard these were good:) I have a similar recipe that my SIL gave me...she made them for us to snack on during our road trip and I couldn't get enough! I can't wait to try these:) Thanks for sharing!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete